Monday, May 4, 2009

Where did the weekend go?

This past weekend flew by me! I had my co-op Saturday morning and needed Jackie's help again. My site ordered 17 baskets including my own so really 16! Which is amazing. My goal was to get 15 I just didn't think it would happen so fast. I am now ordering half the baskets for our co-op!

All of this for $15! This week's basket was so colorful I took photos for our website!

The Boys munching on carrot sticks while I got all the fruit and veggies put away! Colin was very much into his favorite movie Finding Nemo.

Then that evening Paul, myself and the boys went to CCV our church to attend a baptismal event for our neighborhood group. Four people including myself were baptized in our neighborhood. This was so amazing. Normally our church holds their own event and hundreds are baptized so it was really special for it to just be us four and we were able to meet some new people. The boys as always had so much fun there. We had them in their class for the even because I was afraid they would not sit still. Then after it was all over I went to change and then Paul got them out and we all had pizza together. When I first started to attend CCV I thought it was so odd that I would have to be baptized again. I just didnt understand it and didn't like the idea of having to be submerged into water but, after taking the starting point class it makes perfect sense. Paul had the option of going in with me but, he did not bring a change of clothes so he declined and the pastor said he could decide how long they would keep me under which of course Paul thought was a riot...me not so much! It was all in good fun. I am really excited to start serving at church in the children's ministry. I received my packet that night to fill out and will be bringing back this weekend.

Being Baptized at CCV May 2nd by our neighborhood Pastor Bob Fesmire

Me getting Paul wet hehe

Thank you Wendy for taking photos for me and for all your words of encouragement!

No comments:

Post a Comment