Monday, May 4, 2009

Updates!

After Connor's ENT appointment it was determined that he will need tubes again. He still has fluid in his ears! I have mixed emotions about the procedure. I want it done, don't get me wrong but, the risks of putting him under still linger in my mind. I mean I wouldn't be a Mother if I didn't worry about this! I also think about how we felt the last time; sitting in the waiting room waiting and praying he would come out of everything fine and of course he did!

I was diagnosed with Reactive Airway Disease. I thought this was the same as Asthma as did my doctor but, after chatting with my good friend Adrienne from my mothers group I have learned they are two very different things. She gave me a lot of good pointers and that day she and I talked I did what she said and started breathing easier again. I tried working out today and my lungs are not quit ready. I left 15 minutes early hacking and short of breath. LOL

Tomorrow Colin has his 15 month well check which is catching me a little off guard. Everyone tells you how fast it goes by but, you can never really prepare yourself for it. I mean my boys are only 2 and 1, I cant imagine what I am going to be saying when they are 16 and 15! I will update tomorrow with his stats! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment